Deactivating, also know as resetting, is the process of logging out of the current activated instance which in turn allows for the bot to be logged in elsewhere. This is very helpful in the event you lose access to the bot (i.e new computer, shut down a server before logging out, etc.) Thankfully, the dashboard makes it easy to do so!
Steps for Deactivating via Dashboard:
- Head over to the dashboard and login.
- Locate the machine section as pictured below.
3. Click the deactivate button and you will see the active machine number go to 0.
In the event you still have access to the bot, you can deactivate in the settings tab too.
Steps for Deactivating via in-bot:
- Locate the settings tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on the red "Logout" button located at the bottom left-hand corner.