Part 1: Setting Up a Webhook
- A Slack webhook is used to not only see PrismAIO success, but also required to receive PayPal checkout links.
- Create your own Slack Workspace by clicking the "+ - Add workspaces" Icon the left-hand side of your slack application
- Once you have created your new workspace, you should be on the homepage for the workspace in your internet browser.
- Scroll to the bottom and locate the "+ Add Applications" button.
- Locate the application "incoming Webhooks" and add it to your workspace
- Once the application has been added, click on the application and go to the settings tab to edit your configuration.
- Pick a channel that the app will post to, then click Authorize.
- You can finally click generate in the Webhook URL box to generate your slack webhook link.
- Copy and paste that same link into appropriate box in the PrismAIO settings tab.