Creating the Task Group:
- In order to start creating Footsite tasks, you need to create a new task group. This can be done by navigating to the "Tasks" tab in the bot and clicking on "New Task Group +". From there, name your group to a name of your choice and choose which footsite you will want to run.
Example of Creating A Task Group:
- From there, you will want to use the product PID provided by our release guides or a third-party. Using a direct link will not work. Next, you will want to choose your monitor proxy list. Then, you will want to choose your delay. The default monitor delay is 4000. Closer to the drop, you should be lowering your delays to 1000-2000ms.
Next, it is time to determine your captcha settings.
- Click the arrow located to the left of "Captcha Settings" to see a drop-down menu of different captcha source options. Essentially, this allows you to customize how you solve captchas for this task group. By choosing Default, this will use the footsite captcha windows that you have saved in the harvester tab and have open during the drop.
- You can also choose to select any of the third-party captcha services that Prism supports. Please refer to this guide to learn how to set-up these services.
Next, you have the option to toggle "Rotate Proxy" on or off.
- By toggling on the rotate proxy feature, Prism will automatically use a different proxy to monitor when the current monitor proxy triggers a captcha due to Datadome. This feature helps lower the amount of footsite captchas that you will have to solve. It is recommended that you enable this feature if you are using Residential proxies and leave it off if you have ISP/DC proxies.
- Next, you will want to navigate to the "+" icon to create a task. Upon clicking on that icon, a menu will be prompted to choose your profiles, utilize an account, error delay, task quantity, checkout proxy, and sizes. Fill out all the boxes with your desired information and click "create" to create your task(s).
- If you intend to use footsite accounts, please note that you can only use ONE ACCOUNT PER TASK. If you use the same account across multiple tasks, the account will be disabled permanently. For more information, please visit this guide.