Creating the Task Group:
- In order to start creating these tasks, you need to create a new task group. This can be done by navigating to the "Tasks" tab in the bot and clicking on "New Task Group +". From there, name your group to a name of your choice and choose which site you will want to run on, along with which queue method. There are two options: Mobile and Desktop.
Example of Creating A Task Group:
- From there, you will want to use the product PID provided by our release guides or a third-party. Using a direct link will not work. The PID consists of the product id, product style, and color ID. For example:
The PID (monitor input) for this link would be
When running for the same shoes on Finish Line and JD Sports, the monitor input will be the same for both sites.
Next, it is time to determine your captcha settings.
Click the arrow located to the left of "Captcha Settings" to see a drop-down menu of different captcha source options. Essentially, this allows you to customize how you solve captchas for this task group. By choosing Default, this will use the footsite captcha windows that you have saved in the harvester tab and have open during the drop.
You can also choose to select any of the third-party captcha services that Prism supports. Please refer to this guide to learn how to set-up these services.
- Next, you will want to navigate to the "+" icon to create a task. Upon clicking on that icon, a menu will be prompted to choose your profiles, error delay, task quantity, checkout proxy, and sizes. Also in task creation, you will see a captcha toggle which is used for only Desktop mode tasks. Refer to the captcha portion of this guide for more information. Fill out all the boxes with your desired information and click "create" to create your task(s).
- After that, you will want to choose your monitor proxy list. Lastly, you will want to choose your delay. The default monitor delay is 3000 and this is the recommended delay.
- When running "Finish Line (Desktop)" on all initial drops, and some restock drops, you must have captcha enabled when creating your tasks. To enable captcha, click the toggle when creating tasks. An example of this is shown below:
- When the captcha is toggled "on", it will show the light blue color.
- After ensuring that your desktop tasks have captcha enabled, you must open captcha harvesters via the harvesters tab. For more information on how to create these, refer to the guide that can be found here.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure that all your harvesters are set to "JD Sports" when you open them. If they are not, that means you did not click the save button after changing the type. An example of a proper harvester is shown below:
Will I need to "solve" captchas?
- The answer is no. Finish Line uses V3 captchas so the only thing you need to make sure is that you are signed in to an email account with a 0.9 V3 rating. For more information on this rating, refer to your cook group.
How many harvesters do I need?
- As many as you can have. There is no set proportion or recommended amount.
Do I need proxies in my harvesters?
- If using more than 1 harvester, you must have proxies in the harvester.