What is Shopify bot protection?
Shopify's bot protection often consists of a checkpoint captcha, checkout captcha, and requiring the user to run a safe mode when checking out. Sometimes they will enable proxy throttling which will effect a lot of proxies ability to add to cart and checkout.
Does Shopify cancel?
Many shopify sites are very strict on orders with sites like Kith being the most strict.
What type of proxies should I run?
Residential proxies are recommended as they have the highest chance of passing proxy protection.
How to setup a custom site?
A custom site can be setup by lclicking the
"Custom Site (Shopify)" button which can be found when creating a task group. From there you will need to add the host URL. The host url is the main page for the site. For example, if you wanted to add https://www.prismaio.com/dashboard, the host url would be https://www.prismaio.com.
How to setup a monitor input:
- Keywords follow this format:
- Negative keywords can be added by using a
-sign. For example:
+key,+word,-bot. In this case the bot will not pickup any item containing key, word, AND bot.
Using Multiple Keyword Groups:
- Multiple keyword groups can be setup by using parentheses. For example:
(+key)(+word). In this case, the bot will pickup any product that contains key OR word.
Using a Direct Link:
- A direct link can be used by pasting it directly into the monitor input. For example, if you wanted to run https://kith.com/products/kh9368-104, you would add the entire link to a task group for the site Kith.
How to Use Variants:
- Variants can be used by toggling the variants toggle. This can be done by accessing the task group settings (the three dots) and clicking
"Toggle Variants"There you can add one or multiple variants (which need to be seperated and be on their own line). When you have you variants added, you will notice that when you create a task it will allow you to choose one variant or use all the variants.