How To Access Captcha Harvester(s):
- Captcha harvesters can be accessed via the "Harvesters" section which is located in the setting page of the bot or by clicking "Captcha" in the top right-hand section of the bot.
- Here you can manage and create your harvesters.
How To Create Captcha Harvester(s):
- Once you are in the "Harvesters" tab, you can create new harvesters by clicking on the "Create" button which is located near the top right-hand corner of the bot.
- Upon clicking the create button, you will see a new harvester added to your list of harvesters.
How To Login To a Harvester:
- First off, you will need to create a harvester by following the steps above. After you have your harvester created, click the middle-button in the harvester to login.
How to Change Captcha Settings in Task Groups:
- With the addition of third-party harvesters, you must change your task group captcha settings in order to use them. This can be done by fully oppening the task group and looking on the left-hand side. There is a file called "Captcha Settings." Click on it to expand it.
The options are explained below:
Default: Regular captcha harvesters.
2Captcha: A third-party service, setup guide found here.
Anti Captcha: A third-party service, setup guide found here.
CapMonster: A third-party service, setup guide found here.
Do I need to use proxies?
- Yes. If you are using more than one harvester, you must use proxies.
Does each harvester need to have a different email?
- Yes. If you are using more than one harvester, you need to make sure each harvester is logged into a different account.
What is the difference between "Shopify Checkout" and "Shopify Checkpoint"?
- "Shopify Checkout" will only show a captcha if it is a checkout captcha.
- "Shopify Checkpoint" will only show a captcha if it is a checkpoint captcha.
- In order to successfully checkout on Shopify sites with anti-bot, you need to have at least 1 of each harvester open.
Do I need to login to my harvester every time I open the bot?
- Nope. Once you are logged into the harvester, your account will not be logged out.
How many harvesters should I have?
- For Shopify, you need to have at least one of each harvester open (checkpoint and checkout) open for sites with anti-bot.
- For Supreme and Offspring, it is recommended to have multiple windows open logged into accounts that have "one-click" status.
- For Footsites, it is recommended to have as many as you can with quality, one-click emails.