Before reading this guide, please read over the general Footsite guides which can be found here. Once you have followed those guides and have created your task group, you are ready to change the settings to the optimized restock ones.
- Monitor Delay: 8000+
- Task Delay: 4000
- Highly recommend running only Datacenter proxies, especially if monitoring 24/7
- For restocks you can use third-party solutions like 2Captcha, AntiCaptcha, Capmonster, etc.
- You can also use "Rotate Proxy" to avoid DataDome captchas
If I use Residential proxies as my TASK proxies, will they use data while monitoring?
- They will not as long as they are on "Waiting for Product" or "Waiting for Restock." But as soon as the product is picked up it will begin to use the proxies that are assigned to your tasks.
Why am I seeing "IP Banned"?
- IP banned occurs when the bot continues to try and add a product to the cart but the product page has been pulled. It is just a page ban that can be resolved by restarting tasks.