There is a high likelihood that Walmart will require accounts to checkout limited items such as PS5s and Xbox. There are three way an account will be used.
- If an account is selected in the tasks, it will login with that account
- If not, it will create an account using the catchall set in the task
- If no catchall or account is set, it will autogen an account based on email on the profile (if Gmail will use +xxx trick, otherwise completely random Gmail)
In order to use accounts to checkout, click the "Use Account" toggle when creating the task
Importing Premade Accounts:
- If you would like to use already created Walmart accounts, you can import them via the "Accounts" tab in the settings tab of the bot.
- Upon successfully adding accounts, you will be able to select your premade account.
Using a Catchall to Create Accounts:
- If you would like the bot to create an account using a catchall, select the "Catchall" button when creating tasks.
- Input your catchall with no @ and the bot will create an account when the product is added to cart.
Does the email on the account need to match the email in the profile?
- It does not. At this moment Walmart does not seem to care.
Is a differe