In order to start creating Offspring / Office tasks, you need to create a new task group. This can be done by navigating to the "Tasks" tab in the bot and clicking on "New Task Group +". From there, name your group to a name of your choice and choose Offspring / Office.
Example of Creating A Task Group:
From there, you will want to use the product PID provided by our release guides or a third-party. Using a direct link will not work.
- The PID can be found by looking at the end of an Offspring link or by using what is posted by Staff.
- For these links, the PID would be
However, if you are running specific sizes, you will need to use the correct PID. This can sometimes be different than the PID found at the end of an Offspring link.
- For this link, the PID in the link is would be
0i01JwGVwM. However, you will need to find the style code in the description if you are running specific sizes. It can be located in the item description as shown below:
- The correct PID would be
The reason for this is because when you run specific sizes, the task will go straight to add to cart with PID + size.
Next, you will want to choose your monitor proxy list. Lastly, you will want to choose your delay. The default monitor delay is 4000 and this is recommended as it has yielded the best success.
Next, you will want to navigate to the "+" icon to create a task. Upon clicking on that icon, a menu will be prompted to choose your profiles, error delay, task quantity, checkout proxy, and sizes. Fill out all the boxes with your desired information and click "create" to create your task(s).
Example of a Created Task:
- Offspring and Office both require a captcha token for each add to cart request so make sure you have "Offspring" captcha harvesters open (even if you are running Office) or a 3rd party provider set in task group captcha settings.
How To Utilize PayPal Checkout:
- In order to utilize PayPal checkout, you need to have a success webhook setup in the setting section of the bot. If you do not have one, please refer to the "How To Create and Add A Discord Webhook" guide under the Offspring section.
- PayPal can be manually enabled by toggling the "PayPal" toggle or in the event your credit card fails to checkout, it will result to sending a PayPal checkout link.