Comment on page
- After creating a task group, you will want to use the product PID provided by our release guides or a third-party. Using a direct link will not work. The PID consists of the product SKU and color ID. For example:
- The PID (monitor input) for this link would be
- Profiles: choose your profiles/profile group
- Delay: task delay. Recommended to be left at
3500and drop the delay at drop time
- Proxy List: proxy list used to checkout (leave blank for localhost)
- Sizes: the sizes you want the tasks to go for
- Mode: cloud vs. restock mode
- Minutes to submit order at (Restock mode only): The exact time you want taks to spam order at. I.e for 9:30 put
30and have your tasks started before then.
- Second to submit order at (Restock mode only): The exact second you want taks to spam order at. I.e for 9:30:15 put
15and have your tasks started before then.
- Cloud - Most common and simplest mode, best to use this. It waits until "cloud monitor" finds product and then will try to submit order
- Restock - Only sometimes unlocked if a good product restocking at 9:30AM EST - Submits order at the exact minute + second you choose so doesn't have to wait for cloud.
- If cloud mode I selected, tasks will utilize cloud monitoring. Instead of showing a timer, tasks will say "Waiting for Restock" and are waiting for the cloud monitor to ping and tell tasks to spam payment.
Note: tasks must be started before the cloud ping goes off.
- To enable multi-sku, in the task group click the three dots in the task group to enable multi-sku.
- Notes about multi-sku:
- Multi-SKU is slightly slower in terms of flow (has to ATC when something pings via cloud monitoring)
- Single SKU preloads the item you want (SLIGHTLY faster)
- Multi-SKU can only run cloud
When do I start tasks?
- Start tasks when CloudFlare is enabled. We will announce in the discord when Cloudflare is enabled.
- Monitor: 3500
- Task: 3500
How do I know if CloudFlare is enabled?
- If you navigate to Hibbett on a new Chrome user and see the image below, CloudFlare is enabled.
What does "Failed to solve CF" mean?
- If you see this status, restart tasks. It means it was unable to solve the CloudFlare challenge. That is the same thing as being stuck on this step if you were to go manually:
Does Hibbett cancel?
- Typically Hibbett does not cancel but if they suspect you of reselling, they will ban your address.
What type of proxies should I run?
- Residential proxies are required.
Do I have to solve captchas?
- No. There are no captchas that you have to solve. Prism solves all the captchas by itself.
Why are my tasks stuck on "Solving PX Captcha"?
- Tasks that are stuck on solving px captcha mean that the proxies you are using are banned and are not able to pass solving px captcha. The only way to fix this is to use new proxies.
When does Hibbett restock?
- Hibbett restocks on a very consistent pattern. Typically, Hibbett restocks at :15, :17, :35, :37 or in 30 minute increments from those listed times. Another way to see what item is restocking is through the public checkout logger.