Comment on page
Offspring / Office
- Offspring is a site that often conducts raffles for their hyped shoes, but on occasion, will drop pairs on the site. When they do drop, it is typically at a completely random time. Office is their sister site, exactly the same in terms of flow.
- After creating a task group, you will want to use the product PID provided by our release guides or a third-party to the monitor input. The PID consists of the product PID in the title of the product.
- For these links, the PID would be
Using a direct URL link will not work.
- PayPal can be manually enabled by toggling the
Use PayPaltoggle or in the event your credit card fails to checkout, it will result to sending a PayPal checkout link.
- Offspring and Office both require a captcha token for each add to cart request so make sure you have
Offspringcaptcha harvesters open (even if you are running Office) or a 3rd party provider set in task group captcha settings (recommended).
- Profiles: choose your profiles/profile group
- Use PayPal: for most tasks have this enabled
- Delay: task delay. Recommended to be left at
4000and drop the delay at drop time
- Proxy List: proxy list used to checkout (leave blank for localhost)
- Size: size(s) the task will go for. If selecting multiple sizes, it will go for any size in your range
Do Offspring / Office ship worldwide?
- They ship to many countries, including the United States, but often shipping is very expensive ($55ish to the United States). But please check with a test task or manually to confirm that they ship to your location.
What time do they drop?
- Drops are almost random (shock drop). Sometimes they are early in the morning or even late at night. Stay connected to the Offspring monitor provided in the Discord or refer to your cook group's monitor instead.
What sizes do they drop?
- Both sites typically drop in UK sizes so make sure you are going for the proper US size that you want.
Can I use the same proxies at the same time if I am running both Offspring and Office?
- We do not recommend doing this from our own testing. If you are running both sites at the same time, please use different proxies.