Finish Line / JD Sports
- Before creating tasks, you must create a new task group for Finish Line or JD Sports. For help on creating a new task group, follow this guide.
- After creating a task group, you will want to use the product PID provided by our release guides or a third-party. Using a direct link will not work. The PID consists of the product id, product style, and color ID.
- The PID (monitor input) for this link would be
When running for the same shoes on Finish Line and JD Sports, the monitor input will be the same for both sites.
- In order to cart a product on Finish Line or JD Sports when captcha is enabled, you must enable
Captchawhen creating tasks.
- After that, open several default harvesters set to
JD Desktop. Other third parties may work, but we recommend using default harvesters.
- Profiles: choose your profiles/profile group
- Captcha: enable for almost all releases
- Delay: task delay. Recommended to be left at
- Proxy List: proxy list used to checkout (leave blank for localhost)
- Size: size(s) the task will go for. If selecting multiple sizes, it will go for any size in your range
Will I need to "solve" captchas?
- The answer is no. Finish Line uses V3 captchas so the only thing you need to make sure is that you are signed in to an email account with a 0.9 V3 rating. For more information on this rating, refer to your cook group.
How many harvesters do I need?
- As many as you can have. There is no set ratio or recommended amount.
Do I need proxies in my harvesters?
- If using more than 1 harvester, you must have proxies in the harvester.