Finish Line / JD Sports
- After creating a task group, you will want to use the product PID provided by our release guides or a third-party. Using a direct link will not work. The PID consists of the product id, product style, and color ID.
- The PID (monitor input) for this link would be
- In order to cart a product on Finish Line or JD Sports when captcha is enabled, you must enable
Captchawhen creating tasks.
- After that, open several default harvesters set to
JD Desktop. Other third parties may work, but we recommend using default harvesters.
- Profiles: choose your profiles/profile group
- Captcha: enable for almost all releases
- Delay: task delay. Recommended to be left at
- Proxy List: proxy list used to checkout (leave blank for localhost)
- Size: size(s) the task will go for. If selecting multiple sizes, it will go for any size in your range
Will I need to "solve" captchas?
- The answer is no. Finish Line uses V3 captchas so the only thing you need to make sure is that you are signed in to an email account with a 0.9 V3 rating. For more information on this rating, refer to your cook group.
How many harvesters do I need?
- As many as you can have. There is no set ratio or recommended amount.
Do I need proxies in my harvesters?
- If using more than 1 harvester, you must have proxies in the harvester.