Footsite's new release method consists of entering a raffle and if you win, the shoes will be shipped to the address that was used to enter the raffle. The raffles are open for several days, allowing
- Before creating tasks, you must create a new task group for the footsite raffle you want to run on. For help on creating a new task group, follow this guide.
- Your options are:
Foot Locker Raffle,
Foot Action Raffle,
Champs Raffle, and
Kids Foot Locker Raffle
- Product ID: use the product PID provided by our release guides, via a third-party, of on their site. Using a direct link will not work.
- Proxy List: used for monitoring only. Can be the same as your task list.
- Delay: monitor delay. Recommended to be left at
- You do not need captcha for raffles - just leave captcha settings at default.
- Profiles: choose your profiles/profile group
- Account: choose the accounts you want to enter on
- In-store Raffle: enable if you want tasks to enter for in-store near the zip code on your profile
- Delay: task delay. Recommended to be left at
- Proxy List: proxy list used to checkout (leave blank for localhost)
- Size: size(s) the task will go for. If selecting multiple sizes, it will go for any size in your range.
- Gift Card List: Gift card list the tasks will use
- Head starts can be obtained by redeeming FLX points on the account. Each head start costs 500 points, typically with a max of 3 head starts per account. To add head starts when entering your accounts, enter the number of head start you want to add. If you want to use max head starts, enable the
Use Max Head Startstoggle.
Why are my tasks stuck "Submitting Raffle"?
- Their site struggles very badly when entering the raffle. Just let all your tasks run and it will eventually go through.
What does "Session Expired" mean?
- This is normal. Just let your tasks run.
How many accounts do I need?
- The more the better.
How many profiles do I need?
- Each account should have a unique profile.
Do I need unique information on each profile?
Can I enter all footsites on the same account?
Do my accounts need to have information already saved on them?
- No. If PrismAIO detects the account has no information saved, it will save the info on your profile to that account. If it has information already saved on the account, it will use that to enter.