- After creating a task group, you will want to use the SKU of the product provided by our release guides or can be found at the end or the URL. Using a URL will not work.
- The monitor input would be:
- In order to pass the Yeezy Supply splash, you must have several Google accounts with a V2 one-click status.
- There will be no "captcha" for you to solve. For those unaware, V3 captcha means that there is nothing to solve as it is based on the V3 score. Just have your harvesters open and leave them be.
300:1 task:Gmail ratio
- Profiles: choose your profiles/profile group
- Delay: task delay. Recommended to be left at
- Proxy List: proxy list used to checkout (leave blank for localhost)
- Size: size(s) the task will go for. If selecting multiple sizes, it will go for any size in your range
How many captcha harvesters do I need to have open?
- One harvester for every 300 to 500 tasks. You can run more tasks per harvester, but the more harvesters the better.
What should my monitor delay be?
Should I use residential or DC/ISP proxies?
- A mix is recommended but both have yielded great results.
When should I start my tasks?
- You should start your tasks anytime when queue is up. Tasks will automatically wait until the sale is live to start using data and captchas.
How can I open task browser?
- Once a task carts, you can open the task browser by right clicking the task and clicking
Why can't I pass splash?
- The main reason is due to your Gmails having too low of a V3 score.
Does 2Captcha/Anti-Captcha/Cap Monster/AutoSolve work?
- They do but we HIGHLY recommend you do not use them.
Why am I getting
Max Cookie Attempts?
- This means your proxy + bot were unable to generate an Akamai cookie needed to cart. Try using new task proxies next time.
Should I use default harvesters or AYCD AutoSolve?
- They both have the exact same pass rate/success.
Do I use
Yeezy Supply Queueor
Yeezy Supply Codeharvesters?
- Always use queue harvesters. If a code harvester is needed, one will open for you.