- Domain change releases often bring the most bot protection possible and involve changing to a completely new, often unknown site. To get started with a domain change release, create a task group for
Shopify Domain Change
- Task creation for domain change is the exact same as setting up on a regular Shopify site. For domain change, you will always always want to use
- As soon as the product drops, you will want to add the product URL to the monitor input. It needs to be a direct product link if using the
Shopify Domain Changesite.
- For most domain change releases, you will want to have
Browser Monitoringenabled. When enabled, a window will pop up where you have to manually add the product to cart once in order for the tasks to be able to add to cart.
What mode do I run?
What should my delays be?
Do I use browser monitoring?
- For most releases, have browser monitoring enabled.
What captcha should I use?
- Have several
Shopify (Checkpoint)harvesters open.