What are CapMonster?
- These 3rd-party companies will solve your captchas for you at a cost. Essentially you pay to have the captchas solved for you.
CapMonster Setup Guide:
Create an Account:
- The first thing you will need to do is create an account for CapMonster which can be created here.
- Upon creating an account, you will need to add funds to CapMonster. This captcha service is NOT free.
- You can add funds by clicking the "Add Funds" button on their dashboard.
Getting your API Key:
- After adding funds to your account, you will need to copy your API key to add it to the bot.
- DO NOT share this API key with anyone.
Adding API Keys to the bot:
- Your CapMonster API key can be added to the bot via the harvesters tab.
How to Add an API Key:
- An API key can be added by clicking the top right "Create" button.
- You will then need to choose you harvester type (Capmonster).
- After selecting the provider, paste your API key into the API key tab and click the save button.
Selecting Captcha for Task Group:
- After creating a task group and adding your API keys in the harvesters tab, you will need to select either default (for normal harvesters), 2Captcha, Anti-captcha, AutoSolve, and CapMonster. Once you have selected the one you want, any captcha requests for that task group will be sent to the selected source.