Foot Locker EU
- After creating a task group, you will want to use the product PID provided by our release guides or a third-party. Using a direct link will not work. The PID can be found in the product URL link.
- The PID (monitor input) for this link would be
- Profiles: choose your profiles/profile group
- Delay: task delay. Recommended to be left at
- Proxy List: proxy list used to checkout (leave blank for localhost)
- Size: size(s) the task will go for. If selecting multiple sizes, it will go for any size in your range
- Account List: FLX accounts the tasks will use
- Gift Card List: Gift card list the tasks will use
Do you support 3DS (3D Secure) card?
- Yes we do. For cards, we currently support Revolut, Monzo, and Curve. We also support all non-3DS cards, along with PayPal checkout.
Does Foot Locker EU ship worldwide?
- Foot Locker EU only ships to it's respected region. For example, Foot Locker UK only ships to the UK.
What delays should I run?
- Foot Locker EU has a tendency to ban proxies so running higher delays, 5000+, is recommended. The default delay tends to yield good success.
What proxies should I use?
- Residential proxies are recommended.